Please Click Here To Visit Our Youtube Channel
To open the fibres into small tufts which will allow foreign matter to be separated from the fibres and prepare the material for easy carding.
To clean the fibres by removing the foreign matter as the waste. The foreign matter consists mainly of seeds, seed coats, leafs matter and sand/dust in the case of man made fibres.
To mix thoroughly the different component fibres of a mixing so as to give homogeneous blending.
To form a compact and uniform sheet of fibres-the lap.
To feed blended material to the chute feed system.
Bison down is the soft undercoat of the American Bison.This undercoat is shed annually and consists of fine, soft fibers which are very warm and protect the animal from harsh winter conditions.
Bison fiber is made up of course guard hairs and fine downy hairs.The guard hairs are hollow and range from 21 to 110 microns in diameter, with an average 59 microns.The fine downy hairs are solid and are covered with fine scales. Downy fibers range in diameter from 12 to 29 microns. The fiber micron average for the downy hair in dominant animals is 21.8.
Their down coat is made up of a short, soft fiber that is warmer than wool and softer than cashmere and Blended with a combination of US Merino wool, spandex, and nylon.Bison down coat is a soft and insulating fiber with many properties more advanced than the world’s best wool. This “down” coat is one of the reasons Bison have been able to survive in extreme climates of both hot and cold for millennia.Compared to wool, bison down sock is warmer, better for moisture control, more durable and easier to care for.
The secret to the incredible comfort and fit of Reebok fitness Socks is the right structure, the right materials & in the right place.The characteristics of the socks depend on the materials used and on the structure of the socks, including areas of padding, multiple layers, elasticity and evaporation channels for moisture management.
Reebok Socks are the most comfortable and well-fitting high-performance socks you can find. Reebok Socks are pre-shrunk at the factory, so they always maintain their size and shape. Quality, durability, comfort – the perfect sock for high-performance activities.Each of your feet are densely covered with about 250,000 eccrine sweat glands, making feet one of the sweatiest places on your body. Performance fabrics help absorb and disperse all that moisture. Here are your most common choices:
- Merino wool: The fine, itch-free fibers of merino wool have virtually replaced the scratchy ragg-wool socks previous generations used. Their biggest advantage is that they are thermostatic (temperature-regulating), so your feet stay comfortable in a wide range of temperatures. Wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in water, which helps feet remain dry in most conditions.
- Synthetics: Several materials are often combined or used in select areas of the sock for greater comfort and fit. Nylon and Lycra® spandex help socks retain their shape.CoolMax® polyester, Wickspun™ acrylic and Isolfil® polypropylene are commonly used fibers that wick away moisture to keep your feet dry and prevent blisters.
- Ingeo™: Pronounced IN-gee-oh, this corn-based polylactic acid (or PLA) fiber acts similarly to polyester but is an eco-friendly alternative.
- Silk: This natural insulator is used in some liner socks. It wicks moisture and offers a smooth texture against the skin.
- Cotton: Cotton is not recommended for active uses, so you’ll find few.The problem with 100% cotton socks is that they absorb sweat, saturate quickly and dry slowly, which is a perfect recipe for blisters.
A track jacket is a lightweight jacket with ribbed cuffs and waistband. The front zipper runs the length of the stand-up collar, allowing it to be closed over the throat. With a lowered zipper, the collar can lie flat. This type of jacket commonly features two front slanted pockets that may be zippered, and often has contrasting piping.
Staying active, exercising, and playing sports requires the right clothing.Track clothing is lightweight and really breathable, so athletes won’t get overheated or sweaty.Athletic wear works for any kind of activity, from jogging and hiking to playing sports like basketball, tennis. The material keeps the body temperature perfectly balanced, so play longer and harder. For close contact sports like basketball or football, close-fitting men’s jackets are the best bet. The breathable material makes it easy to move, so enjoy a free range of motion during any type of physical activity.Stay active and look great while doing it by wearing the right clothing. Athletic men’s clothing makes exercise go much more smoothly.
A track jacket can be made of weatherproof nylon, casual cotton, comfy fleece, silk or satin. In addition to roomier cuts, contemporary jackets are often tailored for a slimmer, more flattering fit. A track jacket might be sold singly or with matching pants. It can be dressed down or dressed up to fit nearly any informal occasion, and the style remains as popular today as ever.
Over the years, the track jacket’s simplicity and versatility have made it adaptable to a number of styles. Today’s versions are more varied than ever. It might be a windbreaker, exercise jacket, emblem jacket, or even a pullover with classic track lines and collar. It might have contrasting panels, striped ribbing, or special pockets for personal mobile electronics, such as an MP3.