Azlon is the generic name for a manufactured fiber in which the fiber-forming substance is composed of any regenerated naturally occurring proteins.Proteins from corn, soybeans, peanuts, fish, and milk have been used. Azlon consists of polymeric amino acids.
It is produced, like other synthetic fibres, by converting the raw material to a solution that is extruded through a spinneret and then stretched to improve the alignment of the chains of molecules making up the fibres.
Azlon fibers have a soft hand, and blend well with other fibers and used in blends to add a wool-like hand to other fibers, and to add loft, softness, and resiliency. Azlon fibers resist moths and mildew, do not shrink, and impart a cashmere-like hand to blended fabrics.Many of the garments are made with “soy” are actually Azlon.
Covering with fabric will dress up your walls giving them a new dimension, texture and elegance. Any edge is softened, and new touches of warmth will surround the walls.for a traditional or a contemporary, it is an excellent choice to have fabric as a wall covering.
woven and non-woven looking wall coverings developed to give the aesthetic appearance of a natural textile while adding an increased value in stain and abrasion resistance.In the construction of wall covering fabric,paper is composed of 15 to 40% .This paper is interwoven into acrylic or polyester fibers.
- Its properties allow it to be much stronger than paper, giving it a much longer lifetime.
- Its porous properties allow air to pass easily through it, which prevents the growth of mold and mildew.
- Fabric wall covering has a light, breathable design.
- Fabric offers options that can be washed, and even scrubbed to ensure cleanliness.
- Mold and fungi growth is prevented, fabric wall covering is the more hygienic option for your business or home.
- In addition to being hygienic, fabric is environmentally friendly.