Covering with fabric will dress up your walls giving them a new dimension, texture and elegance. Any edge is softened, and new touches of warmth will surround the walls.for a traditional or a contemporary, it is an excellent choice to have fabric as a wall covering.
woven and non-woven looking wall coverings developed to give the aesthetic appearance of a natural textile while adding an increased value in stain and abrasion resistance.In the construction of wall covering fabric,paper is composed of 15 to 40% .This paper is interwoven into acrylic or polyester fibers.
- Its properties allow it to be much stronger than paper, giving it a much longer lifetime.
- Its porous properties allow air to pass easily through it, which prevents the growth of mold and mildew.
- Fabric wall covering has a light, breathable design.
- Fabric offers options that can be washed, and even scrubbed to ensure cleanliness.
- Mold and fungi growth is prevented, fabric wall covering is the more hygienic option for your business or home.
- In addition to being hygienic, fabric is environmentally friendly.